Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

Research time Discrepancy, Same research time from level 9 and 10 lab

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
I was checking some times for research of things after reading a post about IRN(Intergalactic Research Network). Each planet with different levels of labs or manufacture will have different completion times. Or should...

This is what I found and what I have level wise.

I have IRN level 2 ( to add two more planets to total level)

Main planet(A) has level 12 research lab AND Nano Laboratory.

Second planet(B) has level 10 research lab.

Third planet(C) has level 9 research lab.  (upgrading to level 10 now - thinking it might have been a waste after noticing this though)

I looked at my longest research time shown for all and it was 6D01H43M41S. I will use this as example as item (X)

Times shown for planets to research item (X)

(A) 3D00H51M51S (zero hours)
(B) 6D01H43M41S
(C) 6D01H43M41S

Planet (B) with level 10 lab is same exact time as planet (C) with level 9 lab.

This does not make sense to me. So I have the following question please.

Is there a "CAP" or highest level total to max out IRN and the research labs?  After that is makes no difference and a waste...?

This is the highest amount I can see for the levels of production for the research lab.

Lvl Amount
10 95.24%
11 95.65%
12 96%
13 96.3%
14 96.55%
15 96.77%
16 96.97%
17 97.14%
18 97.3%

I know each level does not add much more, but when total accumulation is done, it should be a noticeable difference in time from different level of labs.

Or is there an issue here with the formula used in the game some how?

Thanks!

I looked further into this and I think I may have answered part of my own question about this...

ALL of my planets with OUT the nano lab and at least level 1 research lab show the exact SAME time to research!

This tells me that IRN works as such that it adds the total amount of highest labs and makes that available to use on ANY of the players planets.  This can prevent having to move resources around from like a planet with a level 1 lab over to one with level 10.  That is really convenient!

I know only ONE Nano Laboratory is really needed. It just requires you to put the resources on that planet and use that planet for the research time bonus from the nano lab. All other planets will be the same.

So I am thinking it is just the game mechanic and not a BUG?

I am still curious if there is a total accumulative level CAP for IRN and research though. This to not waste more levels on labs or IRN if need be.

Thank you very much!
18 Декабря 2016 04:31:15
18 Декабря 2016 04:31:15
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 176 32 50 Сообщений 5196
IRN(Intergalactic Research Network) joins only laboratories of senior levels. Nano labs are not joined. Technology level shows the number of laboratories joined to the network. It is not a bug.
18 Декабря 2016 21:16:14
18 Декабря 2016 21:16:14

Информация

Вы не авторизованы