Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Third class award Second class award First class award For help identifying a bug with a correct description, one of the following award medals is granted depending on the bug severity.
Ответственный: Не задан  

Unable to send from coordinates, Fleet on ACS D, cannot issue new fleet destination

1
Группа guest
Fleet holding coordinates on ACS D.  See image... "sending" is not available.  

Yes, I pressed F5.  And I manually cleared cache.  I also restarted browser.  THEN, I took the screenshot...



1 hour later, and STILL unable to send from coordinates.  I even rebooted computer.....
31 Июля 2016 06:30:04
31 Июля 2016 06:30:04
2
Группа guest
i have seen this bug before
you can still click on the cords then click the feet and send that way
31 Июля 2016 18:05:40
31 Июля 2016 18:05:40
3
Victoria
Репутация 412
Группа Terminator 223 36 50 Сообщений 5567
Is this problem still actual?
24 Августа 2016 09:10:34
24 Августа 2016 09:10:34
4
Группа guest
Hi Victoria,

No, the problem has been resolved.

Thanks!
24 Августа 2016 10:58:53
24 Августа 2016 10:58:53

Информация

Вы не авторизованы

1 чел. читают эту тему (гостей: 1)

Пользователей: 0
Claude Bot

Космическая онлайн стратегия Xcraft это бесплатная игра для алигархов. Пример боя >> Регистрация >> И космос весь ваш на тысячи лет...

2009 — 2526