The limits of transmission of resources, are calculated based on the actual course now

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 342
Группа Terminator 173 32 50 Сообщений 5155
Thanks to the activity of players for 4 months the real exchange rate of the ratio of resources to the crystal Hydarian was formed in the Bestiary. It will be used in the calculation of the limits of the transmission of resources. The old official rate is 2 times lower. This will increase the limit of trade 2 times now. The new exchange rate is published with an every hour update.

For example, earlier Nick could sell 50 250 million resources calculated in Vespene gas for Hydarian crystals in the Bestiary, for each acquired Hyde 20 000 Vespene was recorded in the log. Now Nick will be able to sell all 100 500 because it will join the current rate (now about 44 000) for each Hyde.

Attention! All old transactions remained at the old rate and the new rate will apply only to new transactions and the limit will not increase instantly.
21 Июля 2015 11:57:40
21 Июля 2015 11:57:40
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 0
Группа xerj Альянс Freedom Defence Federation 4 1 1 Очков 23 248 Сообщений 1
i want to sell resources in thwe game but do not know
2 дня назад
2 дня назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Репутация 3
Группа humans Альянс Freedom Defence Federation 11 11 16 Очков 159 656 Сообщений 42
Zergs, build a level 4 neural core, then build the building known as the bestiary. Once you've done that, go to the trade screen xcraft.net/market, scroll down to bestiary, and click the button that says establish a connection. After that, click the exchange resources tab, type in what you want to sell and what you want in return for it, then hit the button on the bottom of the screen. A gigalord will come to collect the resources, and they will be listed for sale once it arrives at your planet. Please note that there is a fee in hydarian crystals for both listing and purchasing a lot - in this case you pay the listing fee and whoever buys the lot will pay the purchase fee, but if it sits for 30 days without getting bought it will be returned to the planet it was picked up from, but the fee paid to list it will not be returned with it.

2 дня назад
2 дня назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Репутация 1
Группа humans 2 1 1 Сообщений 1
ok how do get hydarian crystals to pay the fee. all i have now is 5 of them.

zergs is zerg acount for me and nod is human acount for me.

how do i gat Hydarian Crystals to make trading with?
2 дня назад
2 дня назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Репутация 0
Группа humans 8 1 1 Сообщений 2
im leaveing over 50 attacks aday i get i can't build up enough to upgrade or do eny think players same power as me but thay wipe out everythink with no loss months and months iv wasted on this i will close account and make sure people know what a con this game is
1 день назад
1 день назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Репутация 0
Группа xerj Альянс Confederate Army 9 4 4 Очков 98 373 Сообщений 6
Цитата: riker
m leaveing over 50 attacks aday i get i can't build up enough to upgrade or do eny think players same power as me but thay wipe out everythink with no loss
Do you hide your ships and resources?
1 день назад
1 день назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #7 
Репутация 0
Группа humans 8 1 1 Сообщений 2
Dragoneye19, yes
1 день назад
1 день назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #8 
Репутация 3
Группа humans Альянс Freedom Defence Federation 11 11 16 Очков 159 656 Сообщений 42
Цитата: nod
how do i gat Hydarian Crystals to make trading with?
Every time you increase the level of your battle exp., Infrastructure, or Raiding (flight exp), you get 1 crystal. The fee for selling stuff depends on how much you list; but to give you an idea, I can list 50 battleships and pay a fee of only 2 crystals if I put the price in the recommended range; I can sell 10,000,000 metal and pay a fee of 3 crystals; I can sell 10,000,000 minerals for a fee of 7 crystals.

As you can see, the sale price is vasty greater than the listing fee; just remember that if a lot sits unpurchased for 30 days it will be returned, but the fee will not be refunded.
Also, Terran accounts access the bestiary via the PSI Disruptor, but the Disruptor can be destroyed in battle regardless of level.
1 день назад
1 день назад

Информация

Вы не авторизованы