Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Third class award Second class award First class award For help identifying a bug with a correct description, one of the following award medals is granted depending on the bug severity.
Ответственный: RedBarmaley  

While exploring an unknown part of space,, your fleet 1 Pancor found something. Check out.

1
Группа guest
The user on whose account the problem was detected:
Lunatic

Coordinates:
10003:512:0

Date or time of the incident (according to server time):
11 Jul Some time after 20:53:23

Description:
When I clicked the link I saw an object with the description "bacteria from overmind...", can't remember all the details. When I looked for a way to collect it vanished and I couldn't find it again anywhere, not in space, not in the catalogue, not anywhere

Actions required to repeat the problem:
Find out what I found...?

Screenshot:
12 Июля 2025 08:38:04
12 Июля 2025 08:38:04
2
RedBarmaley
Репутация 105
Группа Terminator 36 17 33 Сообщений 2827
Not a bug. You can find it hear in block "Accelerators": https://xcraft.net/officier/
14 Июля 2025 11:12:05
14 Июля 2025 11:12:05

Информация

Вы не авторизованы

1 чел. читают эту тему (гостей: 1)

Пользователей: 0
Claude Bot

Космическая онлайн стратегия Xcraft это бесплатная игра для алигархов. Пример боя >> Регистрация >> И космос весь ваш на тысячи лет...

2009 — 2526