Get your own planet in online strategy Xcraft. Conquer the cosmic space, create your own empire! QUICK START (2 minutes): for Humans or for Xerjs +2500 of metal +2500 of minerals

Announce: Colonization mission rework

Post  Post #1 
Reputation -125
Group Terminator 51 3 48 Messages 6307
Any Colonization order will require at least 24 hours of hold to take control of the object. Fleet with Colonization order would be placed on hold at the target object after winning a fight against object's defenders. Other holding features will also apply.
While in holding mode, the fleet could be seen in espionage reports (with the same requirements as there are for Defense and Occupation fleets).

While a satellite is being captured, some of its special abilities would be disabled. Starting a teleportation process or Entity jump, as well as changing speed of flight in LC, would become impossible as soon as battle for capture starts. In addition, if the capturing fleet wins the fight, currently started preparations for teleportation or Entity Jump would be canceled, and flight in LC would be stopped.
Functioning of Tribunal, Sensor Phalanx or other special buildings would not be affected by the capture.

For free planets or stations, a fleet would need at least 24 hours of hold as well. Non-friendly fleets trying to colonize same object would engage in a combat.
With longer hold time, the “quality of planetary base” (i.e. building field count) will increase slightly. Unknown planet would be “opened” when a colonizing fleet is put on hold at it (after that, that planet would be able to be spied).

Allied players would be able to hold at the same object with Colonization order. After the first Colonization that finishes successfully, all other fleet will turn back.

Quests that require colonization won't be affected.

2 March 2021 11:19
2 March 2021 11:19
Post  Post #2 
Reputation 2
Group humans Alliance Freedom and FaK 43 11 5 Points 1 010 496 Messages 4
I used like 40 lurkers to colonize last planet, until I got 300+ fields. It took few days, I still have real life, sure. If I have to slow this approach down by 1 hour, or by 3-4 or 8 during my normal shift at work... (yes, RL), colonizing a planet and getting "quality" extends to months. Seems this game is more and more unplayable not just because of money and rule changing in living instance (I mean - who was playing with energy consumption and production of terran this morning?).
2 March 2021 11:51
2 March 2021 11:51
Post  Post #3 
Reputation -125
Quote: zumzum
I used like 40 lurkers to colonize last planet, until I got 300+ fields. It took few days, I still have real life, sure. If I have to slow this approach down by 1 hour, or by 3-4 or 8 during my normal shift at work... (yes, RL), colonizing a planet and getting "quality" extends to months.

I don't see any value in messing with free planets either, but can't help with that.

Quote: zumzum
who was playing with energy consumption and production of terran this morning?

I see no changes in base values for terran production in last month. Please check Ally network and other possible dynamic modifiers.
2 March 2021 12:52
2 March 2021 12:52
Post  Post #4 
Group guest
How will that affect transferring ownership of alliance Temples and PPS?
2 March 2021 19:10
2 March 2021 19:10
Post  Post #5 
Reputation -125
Some changes to this feature were required by Bloodthirsty Administration™, please check the first post for updated information.
25 March 2021 23:58
25 March 2021 23:58

Information

You are not authorized

1 users are reading the topic (guests: 1)

Users: 0