Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

award medal is giving wrong units

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest

as you can see i was given a reward that isnt for the race im using and im unable to use it at all because it requires a building that i cant build. so this has to be a bug. why would you reward me with something i cant use.

on another note from looking at the specs on the unit its statistics is wrong each round is 24secounds? 25secounds? either way it does 10 damage each shot and fires every 50 seconds so how can it do 10 damage per round? it should only be 5 since it only fires every other round.

now it wont even let me move them to another planet as shown in these pictures.

so i added other troops to carry the gas for them and this is what it shows me and tells me.

even after i send way more then needed in gas

sorry wrong picture this one
22 Августа 2018 03:18:00
22 Августа 2018 03:18:00
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 338
Группа Terminator 176 32 50 Сообщений 5198
You can get unit of any race when you activate your reward.
22 Августа 2018 09:54:34
22 Августа 2018 09:54:34

Информация

Вы не авторизованы